Improved access to quality services that support early childhood learning and care for children through a national quality framework, agreed national standards, investment in infrastructure, and support for parents, carers, services and the workforce.
- Programme 1.1: Support for the Child Care System
- Programme 1.2: Child Care Benefit
- Programme 1.3: Child Care Rebate
- Programme 1.4: Early Childhood Education
Improved learning, and literacy, numeracy and educational attainment for school students, through funding for quality teaching and learning environments, workplace learning and career advice.
- Programme 2.1: Government Schools National Support
- Programme 2.2: Non-government Schools National Support
- Programme 2.3: Schools Support
- Programme 2.4: Trade Training
- Programme 2.5: Digital Education
- Programme 2.6: More Support for Students with Disabilities
- Programme 2.7: Youth Support
Promote growth in economic productivity and social wellbeing through access to quality higher education, international education and international quality research.
- Programme 3.1: Commonwealth Grant Scheme
- Programme 3.2: Higher Education Superannuation Programme
- Programme 3.3: Higher Education Support
- Programme 3.4: Higher Education Loan Programme
- Programme 3.5: Investment in Higher Education Research
- Programme 3.6: Research Capacity
- Programme 3.7: International Education Support